2016 goals list since I'm a different person every year, and my interests and goals always change.
- Write at least 1 blog post every 2 weeks
- Don't be afraid to ask for what you want
- Learn one new recipe a week
- Cocktail recipes galore
- Mandala tattoo on right forearm
- Ukelele chords and being confident enough to play for others
- Brogramming 2.0 - Shakes for breakfast, shakes for lunch, shakes post workout. Shoutout to my mom for getting me a magic bullet.
- BASS CENTER & TELLURIDE!!!! (Also first time visiting Colorado)
- Sports Analysis blog posts
- Data Mining + Data Analysis techniques
- Align with the last 2 goals, push forward on my FantasyDevil app
- Giving back to the community and my friends - as well as finding more time to hang out with friends
I've developed a lot in the past 2 years since I wrote my last post, and I really do feel a lot healthier with myself and in my own skin. I am ready to give back to the world. Don't be afraid to hit me up for anything, I'm making it my life's mission to give back.